The John Molson Graduate Students’ Association JMGSA is the official student body representing all graduate JMSB students. The council is elected in March and the term is 1 year starting June 1st to May 31st of the following year.
The JMGSA mandate is to:
- To act as the official representative organization of all Commerce and Administration graduate students at Concordia University.
- To formally represent all members at the Faculty of Commerce and Administration, and the University level (including all board councils and committees).
- To promote and provide for the academic, social, and recreational interests of its members.
- To exercise such supervision that will ensure activities are conducted in the best interests of the Association and Concordia University.
- To represent the members, interest within the business community.